Do not withhold good from those who deserve it, when it is in your power to act. Proverbs 3:27

Monday, July 18, 2011

SDA Appointment Date!!!

Last night Bryan and I were speculating about when we'd hear about a travel date to get our sweet boy.  I said that I hoped it would be at least by the end of the week.  I think I officially thought by Thursday.

And this morning, when I checked my email...there it was!  Our SDA appointment is on August 8th at 12:00pm!  Official.  In writing.  No more speculation.

Oh, my word.

We are ready to do this.

We can now put into action the final bits and pieces to this journey.  We will leave our boys here, for the longest we have ever left them, in order to bring their brother home where he belongs.  Be still my heart!!!!

God has totally answered our prayers.  Everything in this world says that we should not be able to do this, but  He is bigger than all of the shouldn'ts and the not-possibles.  Not even a government closure of the adoption office can stop us His plans!  Thank you, thank you, to all of you who have prayed for us, with us, and/or sent some kind of positive universe vibes.

Now...on to the packing, the ticket-booking, the photo-book making, and the twelve million other little details that need to be attended to...!

8 comments:

  1. We will be in K*** at the same time most likely:) Cannot wait to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best post ever! Until of course you have the Gotcha day one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very exciting. I can't wait to see you post pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEEEEEE! So glad that the guy who has been on my Christmas Tree for so long will be getting his FAMILY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I wanted to introduce myself. I know Bryan from RBC. He and Laura have notarized way too many of our adoption documents:) I'm so excited to follow along on your journey and I've loved how God has shone through your story in so many ways!

    Can't wait to see Danil in your arms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I am so excited for Danil and all of you. We brought our Julia home from this orphanage in December 2010. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about the region. I will be praying for you as you get ready to travel.
    Patty
    http://hope4everychild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing!! best of luck

    Nikki
    www.madebynikki.blogspot.com --> blog design to change the world

    ReplyDelete