Time for an update!! I promise to do more posting now. My PTA obligations are over now and I have more time to devote to you all :)
1- We have all our documents, except our forms from immigration (I-600A) ready for our dossier. I'm waiting on a couple of items to be apostilled, but the hunting and gathering stage is over. Whew.
2- There are definite changes coming in Danil's country, regarding the processing of adoptions. We don't know if it will affect us or not, but the magic day to be submitted to the government there is June 12th. We will be pulling all sorts of strings to get our dossier done and submitted before then. Hopefully if we get it in before then, we will not be affected by anything, and we can get Danil home.
3- Danil has a bed here. And he has 1/2 a room. Chase is going to be surprised about this.
4- We met with a couple today from Ukraine who gave us some ideas about traveling and what to expect...it is exciting to start to actually think about this part of our journey...Bryan and I have always said that we'd like to travel...we just never thought that our chance to see Europe would be just a detour from the main event :)
No comments:
Post a Comment