Do not withhold good from those who deserve it, when it is in your power to act. Proverbs 3:27

Sunday, February 13, 2011

2 Baby Signing Time DVDs

Two brand new, still wrapped, Baby Signing Time videos (#3 and #4).

Volume 3 - "A New Day" - ASL signs include new, day, outside, wind, rain, snow, sun, cloud, sky, tree, grass, flower, leaf, stop, wait, again, go, bug, up, down, star, moon, good, night

Volume 4 - "Let's Be Friends" - ASL signs include friend, play, share, nice, feel, happy, laugh, sad, cry, hot, cold, yes, no, me, you, dirty, clean, apple, pear, peach, banana, carrot, juice, bubble, balloon, telephone, music, game


Opening Bid: $15

4 comments:

  1. $25.00 I can pay through your chip in if I win the bid. Homeschoolingmy3sons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. $30 - Does that make you laugh, Laurie? There's a family here with a new baby with designer genes and I'm responsible for buying them a gift :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least I will save on shipping!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I was going to pay shipping anyway since they're still here at my house! :-)

    ReplyDelete